Sunday 15 April 2007

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\Transmission .III.

Now switching off my month-long showcase for my 'Industrial Collection #2' and 'A Boy In The Bush' mini-node collections.

Thanks to those of you who have provided feedback about the ones you liked, or the works that caused some bemusement to you. All sensible comments are most appreciated.

Now? Onwards and upwards, of course. I will continue to post fresh and old images of work here, covering various themes. But I will give old George Bush and industrial delapidation a bit of a rest for now. I am currently drawing up a manifesto about what subjects I will be exploring in the near future. More information forthcoming. Incidentally, if anyone would like any photographic piece seen here as a high quality framed piece of work, just leave a comment on the blog or email me for more info. I have contact with a decent local business that can sort out most of my photographic requests.

See you later in the month with a different collection of shiny new items,

PB.

No comments: